- An email and phone call from one of our representatives.
- A time & cost estimation.
- An in-person meeting.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Web & Graphic Designer who can work on a wide range of projects within our fast-paced, results-driven Creative Services team.
This position will work closely with our clients to provide the design for online and offline brand building and online client acquisition marketing efforts.
As a member of Dot IT team, you will design and develop for a wide range of projects, including websites, landing pages, logos, brand identity, online/offline ads, flyers, brochure, trade show signage and more.
The ideal candidate has an uncompromising attention to detail, strong design skills, and works fast while maintaining quality.
– Designing webpage layout
– Designing logos and promotional materials
– Present concepts; provide rationale for design decisions
– Complete design assignments in a timely manner with attention to detail
– Organize work priorities and communicate project timeline expectations effectively
– Work both independently and collaborate with cross-functional teams
Skills and Knowledge:
– Minimum 1 years of graphics and web design in either B2B or consumer-focused environments.
– Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign in a production environment
– Working knowledge of responsive web design and web browser
– Willingness to learn relevant areas of new technology and workflows
– Must be team oriented & flexible. Must have a professional responsible attitude able to work under pressure. Quick learner
– Preferably living near the Nasr City
– A graduate of Fine Arts or Applied Arts
– Languages: Excellent command of English language
Languages: Excellent command of English language
Job Status: Full Time
Preferred Sex: No Preference
Location: Naser City – Cairo – Egypt