Dot IT is looking for an experienced UI Developer with WordPress experience to join our team.
You will be responsible for design, install, build, and maintain websites using the WordPress as a primary CMS.
You will work with team members and interact with clients to understand needs, set strategy, spec projects, set expectations, ensure project success and client happiness.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to you, read on!
- Designing, building, and maintaining the WordPress websites
- Directing and performing WordPress and plugin updates.
- Testing appearance and functionality for a range of browsers and device types.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Recommend UI/UX improvements based on users feedback and your own expertise
- Manage and deliver tasks autonomously, working independently with a focus on collaboration
- Work hand in hand with the marketing and content teams to upload, edit, or design website content.
- Make website related decisions based on data obtained from agencies, GA, Hubspot and Hotjar.
- Experience of UX and UI design principles
- 2+ years experience in WordPress websites building
- Full understanding of Wordpress programming architecture & Woocommerce architecture.
- Responsive UI design
- Experience building multilingual WordPress sites, preferably with WPML
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Ability to work remotely without constant supervision and be self motivated
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Proficiency in the English language
- Experience working with photo editing programs
- Experience with: Linux, MySQL, PHP
- Ability to write clean and organized CSS code with carefully chosen selectors
- Team player attitude
Languages: Excellent English (written and verbal communication)
Job Location: Remote – Work from Home
Preferred Sex: No Preference