Senior Mobile Developer
We are seeking an experienced iPhone or Android Mobile Application Developer to serve a lead role in developing and implementing mobile solutions that make a difference in people’s lives. As the Senior Mobile Application Developer, you will serve an integral role in helping to deliver innovative mobile products that help achieve our clients vision. We are looking for a team-oriented professional that serves as the internal and external App development champion responsible for evaluating, designing, and developing exceptional user experience mobile applications.
Junior Mobile Application Developer Qualifications:
• Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
• Experience: Minimum four years of commercial experience in developing applications for Android or iOS required.
Additional Skills Required:
• Experience with agile development (Scrum and Kanban), continuous integration, software quality metrics, automated testing (UI and unit testing) for iOS & Android.
• Experience and knowledge of mobile device management, mobile deployment and distribution.
• Excellent knowledge in mobile software architecture and design patterns.
• Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff, user/customers, vendors, contractors/consultants and ITS and support personnel.
• Ability to set technical direction and comply with project and coding standards and processes.
• Ability to estimate tasks and assess the accuracy of team member’s estimates as well as provide accurate status of team’s development work.
• Embraces, adapts, and encourages others to adopt new and changing technologies.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-motivated and directed with astute attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple project tasks simultaneously.
• Willing to work non-standard and extended hours.
• Willing to be on-call for resolution of production system problems.
• Experience with SQL Server and ability to write quality and efficient stored procedures and triggers.
Languages : Excellent command of English language
Job Status : Full Time
Preferred Sex : No Preference
Location : Naser City - Cairo - Egypt
No. of Positions : 2